How to get License for free
Free ILProtector Single Developer License for bloggers
If you are a blogger or an Internet columnist you can request a Single Developer License, if you write an article about us.
In order to be eligible for a free license, you must meet the following conditions:
- Original content: The content of the article must be original and written as a review.
- 500 words: The article should contain at least 500 words, with a link to vgrsoft.net and a screenshot.
- Industry related blog: The website/blog needs to be industry related with ILProtector (software development, .NET, C#, protection or obfuscation) and have a reasonable number of visitors.
- Share your article: Following the publication of the article you need to use at least one of the content sharing services, like Twitter, Facebook, Google+ or Reddit, to share your opinion about ILProtector.
To request your license, please mail us with your name and a link to your blog post. We will get back to you in 1-2 our business days with a free license.
ILProtector is a protector for .NET applications. ILProtector is designed to protect intellectual property of the software.
ILProtector protects your .NET code against reverse engineering, decompiling and modifying. ILProtector transforms Intermediate Language (MSIL) code into a specific form that is not recognized by disassemblers and decompilers such as IL DASM, .NET Reflector, ILSpy, dotPeek etc.
- Software code protection
- String encryption
- Integrity checking
- High performance
- Full reflection support for protected assemblies
- Supports .NET Framework 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5/4.6
- Supports Windows x32/x64 desktop applications
- Command-Line support
- Does not use undocumented features
ILProtector is protected by itself!
ILProtector supports Command-Line mode.
Best practices to protect your assembly
- Use EnableIntegrity option to protect the assembly from modifications.
- Use EncryptStrings option to encrypt the assembly user strings, for example such as connection strings, keys etc.
Download ILProtector Purchase ILProtector Get License for free